Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is based on a recipe from the Buitoni web site, but with changes of course! You can use parmesean, but the gorgonzolla cheese is a great combination with the Caesar dressing!
- 1 lb tortellini, cooked and chilled
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup gorgonzola, crumbled
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, drained and diced
- 1⁄3 cup roasted red pepper, drained and diced
- 1 cup caesar salad dressing
- Mix the ingredients together and chill for at least half an hour.