This is great as an appetizer when served with toothpicks. BUT, it can be a side dish, salad, or even a meal if you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook and drain tortellini according to package directions.
- 2Toss with dressing and cheese.
- 3Refrigerate approximately 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- 4Toss tortellini with tomatoes and olives.
- 5Serve in a bowl lined with salad green.
- 6Serve with toothpicks, for an appetizer.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caesar Tortellini
Serving Size: 1 (663 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.4
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.6 mg
- Sodium 215.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated cheese tortellini