Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is great as an appetizer when served with toothpicks. BUT, it can be a side dish, salad, or even a meal if you like.
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1⁄2 cup caesar salad dressing (I use bottled)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can olives, pitted, drained
- salad greens
- Cook and drain tortellini according to package directions.
- Toss with dressing and cheese.
- Refrigerate approximately 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Toss tortellini with tomatoes and olives.
- Serve in a bowl lined with salad green.
- Serve with toothpicks, for an appetizer.
I have been making something very similar for years, and it's always a hit at parties and potlucks. Using all the same ingredients, minus the olives, I toss it all together and serve as a Caesar Pasta Salad. Costco's Tricolore Cheese Tortellini adds extra color to the dish. Thanks for posting!
Caesar Tortellini is really dreamy! LOVE sauce that's really creamy! Made this for lunch with sald, true! Can NOT believe is healthy and low fat too!