Recipe by appetizerqueen
This is great as an appetizer when served with toothpicks. BUT, it can be a side dish, salad, or even a meal if you like.
Top Review by aloha808
I have been making something very similar for years, and it's always a hit at parties and potlucks. Using all the same ingredients, minus the olives, I toss it all together and serve as a Caesar Pasta Salad. Costco's Tricolore Cheese Tortellini adds extra color to the dish. Thanks for posting!
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1⁄2 cup caesar salad dressing (I use bottled)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can olives, pitted, drained
- salad greens
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and drain tortellini according to package directions.
- Toss with dressing and cheese.
- Refrigerate approximately 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Toss tortellini with tomatoes and olives.
- Serve in a bowl lined with salad green.
- Serve with toothpicks, for an appetizer.