Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From 1,000 Lowfat Recipes by Terry Blonder Golson. Calories 84; Protein 5g; Fat 2g (Saturated 1g); Carbohydrates 11g; Fiber 2g; Sodium 354mg; 1 WW point per serving.
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed, dried, and torn into pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups fat free croutons
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- caesar salad dressing (Caesar-Style Dressing from same cookbook)
- Place the lettuce and tomatoes in a large salad bowl.
- Toss with the dressing.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Top with the croutons and dust with the cheese.