Recipe by KarenT
This is a tangy potato salad that reminds me of German Potato Salad. Serve well chilled. Makes a big bowl so it's great for potlucks and cookouts.
- 5 lbs potatoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 8 slices bacon, cooked &,crumbled
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover 20 to 30 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Peel& cube potatoes.
- Combine potato, onion, bacon, eggs, and parsley; toss gently.
- Combine oil& remaining ingredients, beating with wire whisk until blended.
- Pour dressing over potato mixture, and toss gently to combine.