Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From 1,000 Lowfat Recipes by Terry Blonder Golson. Per Serving: Calories 26; Protein 1g; Fat 1g (Saturated 0g); Carbohydrates 3g; Fiber 0g, Sodium 185mg; 1 WW point
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Using a food processor or whisk, blend together all the ingredients.
- Chill before using and serve within 1 day of preparation.