Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A different way to grill steaks.
Make and share this Caesar Steaks recipe from Food.com.
- 4 tablespoons caesar salad dressing, divided
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 New York strip steaks
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons salad dressing, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Spoon over both sides of steak.
- Grill until desired doneness, basting occasionally with remaining dressing mix.
I ended up doubling this recipe (i did, however, cut the salt in half), dumping it in a big ziplock bag and sticking the steaks in there also. I let them sit in the bag inside the fridge for about 5 hours then grilled the steaks. SOOOO GOOOD. Nice and simple too. Thanks for posting!! Made this for a Bargain Basement Tag.