Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very easy appetizer from a Pillsbury cookbook. I have also added salad shrimp, and diced onion and celery to the mixture. It is a nice change from Tex-Mex style tacos. I have made it with real crab and imitation...my friends actually like the imitation better for this.
- 16 ounces fresh cooked crabmeat (or flaked imitation crabmeat)
- 1⁄2 cup purchased creamy caesar salad dressing
- 3 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives
- 24 miniature taco shells
- 1⁄2 cup shredded fresh parmesan cheese
- In a medium bowl, combine crabmeat and 1/4 cup of the salad dressing; toss to coat.
- In another medium bowl, combine lettuce, sliced black olives, and remaining 1/4 cup salad dressing; toss to coat.
- Layer crabmeat mixture and lettuce mixture in each taco shell.
- Top each with cheese.
We loved this! For the crab subbed shrimp and used homemade Caesar Salad dressing. I didn't even miss the croutons! Thanks for sharing! cg ;)