Recipe by Bucky's Mom
Easy to make with plain old meatloaf for an easy-on-the cook night. My family loves it hope yours does as well! Found it in a flyer given out at the grocery store celebrating milk.
Top Review by bandjfox
My family really enjoyed this super easy recipe! I used regular mustard instead of dijon, which I was out of, and it turned out great! Not a strong caesar flavor, so it goes will with a caesar salad too! I'm making today for a dinner party with friends! Thanks :)
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups sliced peeled potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onions and garlic in butter just till tender approx.
- 5 minutes.
- Add flour,cook and stir 3 minutes.
- Add milk, cook stirring constantly, until slightly thickened.
- Remove from heat, add cheese,mustard,salt and pepper;stir until cheese melts.
- Combine sauce with potatoes in lightly buttered 8 cup casserole.
- Bake in 350 degree pven 1 1/4 hours or until potatoes are tender.