Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I haven't made this yet. It from a grocery store coupon book.
- 1 (10 ounce) package complete caesar salad in a bag
- 1⁄2 lb precooked baby shrimp
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted and peeled (cut into eight slices)
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered or 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno, minced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 4 flour tortillas
- Toss shrimp with lime juice and let stand for 2-3 minutes.
- Add avocado, onion, tomatoes, chili and cilantro; mix gently to combine.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Warm tortillas on an ungreased skillet (about 15 seconds on each side).
- Divide shrimp mixture between tortillas.
- Spread mixture down the center of each tortilla.
- Top each with one-fourth of the salad greens.
- Fold tortillas by tucking in each end and rolling like a burrito.