Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like Caesar Salad try this one.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup garlic-flavored croutons or 1 cup seasoned croutons
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- In small jar with tight fitting lid, combine all dressing ingredients; shake well.
- In large bowl, combine romaine and chicken; toss with dressing.
- Add croutons and cheese; toss gently.
- Serve immediately.