1/3 Photos of Caesar Salad Supreme
Little Bee's Note:
I got this recipe from another recipe site. We love Caesar Salads at restaurants and this is a very easy and delicious one to make at home! I altered a few things such as adding fresh grated parmesan at the end to suit our tastes. I also used light mayo and cut down on the olive oil to cut the fat content a little. The result is a very decent Caesar Salad! I like to serve this salad with a good steak or lasagna.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 clove garlic, peeled
- 177.44 ml light mayonnaise
- 5 anchovy fillets, minced
- 44.37 ml grated kraft parmesan cheese
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml Dijon mustard
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- fresh cracked black pepper
- 29.58-44.37 ml olive oil
- 946.36 ml day-old bread, cubed
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1Mince 3 cloves of garlic, and put in food processor with mayonnaise, anchovies, 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and lemon juice.
- 2Season to taste with with fresh cracked black pepper.
- 3Place in a food processor and pulse a few times until ingredients areblended.
- 4Do not overprocess!
- 5Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 6Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 7Cut the remaining 3 cloves of garlic into quarters, and add to hot oil.
- 8Cook and stir until golden but be careful not to burn!
- 9Remove garlic from pan.
- 10Add bread cubes to the hot oil.
- 11Cook, turning frequently, until lightly browned.
- 12Put bread cubes on a cookie sheet and place in a 250 degree oven for 5-10 minutes.
- 13Be careful not to overtoast the croutons.
- 14Place lettuce in a large bowl.
- 15Toss with dressing, freshly grated parmesan cheese and croutons.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caesar Salad Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.8
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 586.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 5.4 g