1/2 Photos of Caesar Salad Sandwiches With Chicken
It's sandwich season. Who wants to cook much of anything when it's 100 degrees? I made these tonight and they went down nice and easy. I used Lemon & Herb seasoned chicken breasts from Costco and baked them when I first got up and the house was still cool enough. The chilled, sliced, chicken tasted just fine! Oh yes! I bake the breasts whole and from frozen and slice them when making the sandwiches. Thats about 40 minutes cooking time done my way.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set the oven on broil.
- 2Cut each roll in half and scoop out the dough to form a pocket in one side of the bread.
- 3Combine the lettuce, dressing and cheese in a bowl.
- 4Place the chicken strips on a broiler pan and brush with the olive oil.
- 5Broil the strips of chicken for a total of about 7 minutes, turning once.
- 6Add the chicken to the salad and pile the mixture into the bread pocket.
- 7Top with the other half of bread and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caesar Salad Sandwiches With Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.4
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 77.5 mg
- Sodium 468.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 31.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free caesar salad dressing