Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From an old Woman's Day Magazine.
Make and share this Caesar Salad Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, loosely packed, thickly shredded
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1⁄3 cup packaged herbed croutons
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 4 anchovy fillets, finely chopped (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup caesar salad dressing
- 4 pita pockets, cut crosswise
- Put lettuce, chicken, croutons, cheese and anchovies into a large bowl. Toss with 1/4 cup of the dressing. Spread inside of pitas with remaining dressing, then fill with salad.