Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
This makes a great Christmas gift! Wrap this up in a basket with a bag of croutons, a tube of anchovy paste and the recipe for Quick Caesar Salad. The recipe comes from The Canadian Living Christmas Book. This recipe makes enough for 3 salads. See Quick Caesar Salad for the salad recipe that goes with this mix.
- 14.79 ml lemon rind
- 158.51 ml parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 14.79 ml oregano
- 7.39 ml dry mustard
- 4.92 ml black pepper, freshly ground
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
- Spread the lemon rind on a paper towel and microwave on High for 4 to 4 1/2 minutes or until it's dry, stirring several times (alternatively, you can dry it at room temperature for 1 day).
- Combine all ingredients in an airtight container.
- May be stored for up to one month in the refrigerator.
Ohhhh so good. Made to go with your Quick Caesar Salad#403221 and all I can say is yummmm. Thank you!
To say this is good is sort of like saying even our water is wet. Of course it is!