Recipe by PaulaG
The original recipe is from Cuisine at Home and calls for buttermilk. I make this using yogurt. It is delicious.
Top Review by ElaineAnn
Made half recipe, just the right size for ME! Fresh tasting dressing and topped with Recipe #301695. Served with Recipe #48399 for a well rounded summer supper. Thanks for sharing Paula. Made for When It's Hot Tag Game.
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup crouton
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, whisk together the grated cheese, lemon juice, yogurt, olive oil, mustard and Worcestershire sauce; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss romaine and croutons with 1/4 cup dressing. Any remaining dressing can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.