1/1 Photo of Caesar Salad in Crouton Cups
Miniature caesar salads in muffin tin size seasoned bread bowls
My Private Note
mini sa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a 12-muffin tin with butter flavor no-stick cooking spray. Trim crusts off bread; spray both sides of bread with butter flavor no-stick cooking spray.
- 3In a small bowl, combine the garlic powder, thyme, rosemary and cracked black pepper. Lightly sprinkle mixture over both sides of bread.
- 4Use a rolling pin to slightly flatten bread and embed the spice mixture. Press each slice into a muffin cup, allowing edges to hang over cup.
- 5Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown and crisp (like a crouton). Remove from oven and cool.
- 6Toss lettuce with dressing; spoon into crouton cups; sprinkle Parmesan cheese on each mini salad.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caesar Salad in Crouton Cups
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.8
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 4.0 mg
- Sodium 446.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 3.9 g