1/3 Photos of Caesar Salad Dressing - Vegan
Kozmic Blues's Note:
No anchovies or raw egg in this delicious, creamy, vegan version of Caesar salad dressing. Ground almonds add a nice texture to the dressing as well, quite similar to that of the grated hard cheese found in the traditional recipe. Serve this over chopped romaine lettuce and home made croutons! From Veganomicon, the Ultimate Vegan Cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend garlc, tofu and oil in a blender until creamy.
- 2Add lemon juice, capers, brine, sugar and mustard powder, and pulse to combine.
- 3Check and adjust lemon juice and salt to taste.
- 4Pour into container and add crumbled almonds.
- 5Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caesar Salad Dressing - Vegan
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.8
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 45.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: