Recipe by duonyte
This is from justmixrecipes.com, in response to a request. This quantity is enough for 3 salads.
Top Review by Annacia
This makes a great tasting dressing. It's also easy peasy and so nice to have on hand in the summer when salads are always being made. I much like that it doesn't make too much but a perfect household size that can be used before it gets stale. This is a winner.
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 2⁄3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup seasoning, mix
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread lemon rind on paper towel. Microwave on HIGH for 4 to 4-1/2 minutes or until dry, stirring several times, or dry for 1 day at room temperature.
- Combine with cheese, oregano, mustard, pepper, garlic powder and cayenne.
- Refrigerate in airtight container for up to 1 month. Makes 3/4 cup, enough for 3 salads. Whisk together ingredients shown above for one salad, 12 cups romaine lettuce.