1/1 Photo of Caesar Salad Dressing Mix
Christmas season is here, and I have been searching for mix recipes to jar as presents. Recipe from Mary Mae's Jars and Mixes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir until well blended.
- 2Put mixture in a foil packet or 1-pint glass jar and label as Caesar Salad Dressing Mix.
- 3Store in a cool dry place and use within 3 to 4 months.
- 4Makes One 3/4 cup serving (3 Tablespoons) Instructions for Jar: CAESAR SALAD DRESSING: Combine 1 pkg of mix, 1/2 cup vegetable oil, and 1/4 cup lemon juice in a glass jar.
- 5Shake until well blended.
- 6Chill before serving.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caesar Salad Dressing Mix
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.9
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.7 mg
- Sodium 204.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 5.4 g