Christmas season is here, and I have been searching for mix recipes to jar as presents. Recipe from Mary Mae's Jars and Mixes.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir until well blended.
- Put mixture in a foil packet or 1-pint glass jar and label as Caesar Salad Dressing Mix.
- Store in a cool dry place and use within 3 to 4 months.
- Makes One 3/4 cup serving (3 Tablespoons) Instructions for Jar: CAESAR SALAD DRESSING: Combine 1 pkg of mix, 1/2 cup vegetable oil, and 1/4 cup lemon juice in a glass jar.
- Shake until well blended.
- Chill before serving.