Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe out of my Fine Cooking magazine and it was so simple to throw together and tasted great! Want to be sure I do not lose it.... I used Brownwood Farms Kream Mustard instead of Dijon.
- 1⁄4 cup pasteurized egg substitute, such as egg beaters
- 1 garlic clove, mined (about 1 tsp.)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- In a small bowl whisk together the egg product, garlic, anchovy paste, mustard, worcestershire, and lemon juice -- Slowly add the oil in a steady stream whisking the whole time. Stir in the parmesan cheese and seaon with salt and pepper.