Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Source: Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard Recipe Cards
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In small bowl, blend all ingredients.
- Cover; store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Serve as a dressing for salad greens.
I had to add "real" garlic not powder. I think caesar needs anchovy as well. The lemon flavour was nice though.