Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fast and easy.
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons vinegar or 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg yolk (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 -4 cloves minced garlic
- Tabasco sauce (to taste)
- cracked pepper (to taste)
- Mix all ingredients except cheese.
- Blend in cheese just before serving.
liked the simplicity and taste. did not use egg yolk - all else I did as recipe states. put in 3-4 drops of the tabasco. Parmesan cheese thickens it up nicely.
Full, rich flavors and none of the things I don't like (Like anchovies and raw egg.) I am so glad I found this recipe, as the store brands aren't kosher. Now I can build a great flavored dressing from kosher ingredients. I am a Happy Camper! Thank you, Hainer!
Have had this is my cookbook for ages, but tried it yesterday and it is great. My husband really enjoyed it and since I don't like anchovies this was perfect. A little tangy and nice flavor blend. Thanks, Carole in Orlando