Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This comes from Food Network and Ellie Krieger. It is our go-to Caesar Salad . It is a little lower in fat but doesn't sacrifice on the flavor. I whip it up in my processor or Magic Bullet. Ellie serves it with grilled shrimp.
- 1⁄4 cup pasteurized fat-free liquid egg product
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 8 cups romaine lettuce, coarsely shredded
- 3 cups croutons, garlic flavored
- Dump all ingredients in food processor, blender, or Magic Bullet.
- Process until well blended. Serve over salad right before serving.