Recipe by Brookelynne26
I make this with light mayo (must be Hellmann's for best taste) to lighten this up; but feel free to use the regular if you prefer.
Top Review by lazyme
Yum! I made this as directed with regular mayo (not reduced-fat) and vegetable oil as I was low on olive oil. Nice, tart flavor without being overbearing. I felt that it was a little thin to use immediately.... but after refrigerating the leftovers.... it thickened up a bit and we preferred the consistency more this way. Thanks Brooklynne for a nice keeper. Congrats again on your Week 13 Football Pool win!!
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed through a garlic press
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil or 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- salt and pepper