Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
A simple delicious addition to any salad.
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated asiago cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Place garlic and salt in a medium bowl and mash with the back of a spoon to form a paste. Add lemon juice, mayonnaise, mustard, anchovy paste (if using), and pepper; whisk to combine. Slowly drizzle in oil, whisking constantly. Add cheese and whisk to combine.