Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was given to me by a good friend. It is so good, I love it! I like it when I follow the recipe exactly, but my husband likes a little less garlic and anchovy, so I make it either way. Hope you enjoy!
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute (or 2 eggs)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon crushed garlic (depends on how much you like garlic)
- 1 tablespoon A.1. Original Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, must
- 1 whole scallion
- 1 ounce anchovy fillet (you can use less if it is too fishy for you)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (if you use bottled, it will be very thin dressing)
- 3 ounces fresh parmesan cheese
- Put all ingredients into blender except oils, blend well.
- Add oils, blend.
- Chill and use within 48 hours.
This came out great! I added a bit more garlic though.