Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great choice for a lower caloric dressing.
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup hellmann's fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Combine all ingredients with a hand blender until smooth.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 2 days.
I tried this without looking too hard because I thought I didn't have enough mayo for the larger recipes. I guess it should have occured to me that with only 1/4 cup mayo and 1/8 cup water there's no way this could feed 8 people. It tastes mostly like lemon juice and garlic. I'm just really sad I wasted my ingredients :(