Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my Husbands Concoction and it is our family's favorite... its spicy and zippy and creamy! All measurements are in close proximity of what he does, I had to guess as he was making it as he is just a pincher and a dasher...
- 4 egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (Grated)
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 -4 garlic cloves (depends on how garlicky you like it)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 dashes hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- salt (dash or two)
- pepper (dash or two)
- 1⁄2 cup light canola oil (or sunflower oil and the 1/2 cup is an estimate)
- IN a blender or Food Processor blend together the first 8 ingredients until well combined.
- Now Remove the top, keeping the blender/processor going on its lowest speed and gradually add the oil in a thin stream.
- Keep adding oil until your dressing gets to your desired consistency. I find that the more oil you add -- the thicker and creamier the dressing gets.
- Cover and Refrigerate 2 hours - up to 4 days.
- This recipe takes 10 minutes to make top to bottom.
- I don't like my salad drenched in dressing so for me this makes about 5 Family Sized salads.