Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes the most delicious dressing.
Make and share this Caesar Salad Dressing recipe from Food.com.
For the dressing
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 0.59 ml kosher salt
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 14.79 ml mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml anchovy paste
- 4.92 ml Dijon mustard
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml Tabasco sauce
- 59.14 ml extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Mash garlic and salt together for dressing. Place in bowl.
- Add Parmesan, lemon juice, mayonnaise, anchovy paste, Dijon, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco. Stir until blended.
- Whisk in oil in a slow, steady stream to form an emulsion. Season with salt and pepper, chill.
- Toss with romaine lettuce and top with extra Parmesan cheese.
I left out the extra salt, added a little extra black pepper, but followed everything else. Absolute 10/10 by all family members! A must save and redo!
I was looking for a nice change to bottled dressing, and this is it. I am not a fan of using raw egg, and I was happy to find a recipe that didn't include them. I will definately keep this one in my file.
Excellent! This is the best Caesar dressing that I've ever made. It's easy, has the perfect blend of ingredients, and tastes wonderful. As another reviewer stated, I'm not big on anchovies either, but the anchovy paste really makes this dressing. Thanks Heather for another great keeper. Made for PAC Fall 2008.