Recipe by Katzen
My Mom got this recipe from a chef around 20 years ago, and we have been making it since. It's divine! Not a creamy dressing, rather more of a vinaigrette Caesar. * Edited per Boomette's review to reduce the garlic - I forget that DH and I are garlic fiends and use copious amounts of garlic. Thanks for the feedback, Boomette! Original amount was 8 cloves, reduced to four.
- 4 garlic cloves, more, to taste
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 2⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 cup Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- 1 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Use a 2-3 cup jar, such as one from Classico pasta sauce.
- Crush garlic cloves.
- Add garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, parmesan cheese, worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Shake.
- Adjust worcestershire sauce sauce, salt, and pepper. (We tend to use a bit more Worcestershire sauce than listed in the recipe.).
- Store in fridge, shake before using.