Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very similar to The Outback. It has the "burn" that makes theirs so good.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute (or 1/4 cup real eggs too)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 2 tablespoons Splenda granular
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Beat together all ingrediants with an electic mixer for 1 minute.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. If you let it set over night, it is better.