Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
This dressing keeps for weeks and weeks in the fridge in a covered container (if it's even around that long). Low fat and low sodium to boot.
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt substitute
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes, crushed fine
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Use an electric mixer to beat ingredients for about 1 minute.
- Cover bowl and chill for several hours so that flavors can develop.
This is a great homemade dressing and it is quick and easy too. I omited the extra 1/4 tsp of salt, the anchovy paste added enough salty taste for me. The dressing became very thick just over night so I added a little more oil and water and whipped it right back up. It worked great.
found this recipe closest to my favourite resturant dressing. Definitly a winner, easy to make!