Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are very yummy. Good and garlicky. Prep time does not include one hour chilling time.
Make and share this Caesar Salad Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, finely grated
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced divided
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 3 lbs lean ground beef
- 12 kaiser rolls, halved
- 2 tablespoons garlic butter, melted
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 12 slices crisp bacon
- In a large bowl combine mayonaise, parmesan cheese, lemon zest, lemon juice, half of the garlic, pepper, worcestershire sauce, and the anchovy paste. Reserve half of this mixture in the fridge.
- To the remainig mixture, add the rest of the garlic, bread crumbs and ground beef.
- Form into 12 patties and chill in fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Grill 8 -10 min per side or until internal temp of 160°F.
- Brush Buns with Garlic Butter. Toast on grill.
- Toss the lettuce with remaining, reserved dressing.
- Place patties on toasted buns, top with lettuce and bacon.