Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A popular side dish, especially with Greek dishes. Add some sliced grilled chicken, and you've got a meal.
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 bunch romaine lettuce, torn
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- 3⁄4 cup crouton
- Combine the first 8 ingredients.
- Put lettuce, feta and croutons in salad bowl.
- Add dressing immediately before serving, and toss to coat.
Love this salad, the dressing has a nice tangy flavor. I use about one tbs of worcestershire sauce and also add several drops of hot sauce. Thanks for a nice caesar salad recipe.