Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 19.71 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml prepared mustard
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1419.54 ml romaine lettuce, torn
- 236.59 ml salad crouton
- 118.29 ml shredded parmesan cheese
- 0.59 ml ground black pepper
- Mix oil, lemon juice, mustard and garlic well.
- Combine romaine, croutons, parmesan, and pepper in salad bowl.
- Drizzle with dressing.
- Toss to coat.
Good, quicky, and very tatsy! I added a teaspoon of worcestershire sauce for some extra flavoring. Thanks Inez, I plan on using this recipe from now on for my Ceasar Salads.
This is a very good recipe .. I like the fact that it's egg-free .. thanks for posting
This was a yummy salad! My husband is a huge caesar salad fan and loved this! I tripled this recipe for thanksgiving dinner. I used honey mustard and added roasted pine nuts. Perfection.