Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, torn
- 1 cup salad crouton
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Mix oil, lemon juice, mustard and garlic well.
- Combine romaine, croutons, parmesan, and pepper in salad bowl.
- Drizzle with dressing.
- Toss to coat.
Good, quicky, and very tatsy! I added a teaspoon of worcestershire sauce for some extra flavoring. Thanks Inez, I plan on using this recipe from now on for my Ceasar Salads.
This is a very good recipe .. I like the fact that it's egg-free .. thanks for posting