Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe for Caesar Salad several years ago...by far the best one I have ever come by!! We usually grill chicken and have this in our house about once a week! It never gets old!
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, finely ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 18 cups romaine lettuce, torn
- 2 cups croutons
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- Combine egg substitute and juice.
- Gradually add oil, whisking constantly.
- Stir in vinegar and next 5 ingredients (vinegar-->salt).
- Place greens, croutons and cheese in large wooden bowl.
- Add dressing and toss well to coat.