Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my favorite salad ever. I found the recipe in a magazine years ago. Give it a try. The dressing is better if made the day before.
- 2 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 2 teaspoons prepared Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Best Foods Mayonnaise
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 head romaine lettuce, dried well
- Whisk together the first 7 ingredients. Then whisk in the vegetable oil to emulsify.
- Toss with lettuce and parmesan cheese.
- This is enough dressing for one medium head of lettuce.
- I always forget the croutons because I don't like them, but if you do, add them.