Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Mr. Food; kid favorite
Top Review by Concoctionista
I made this for my hubby. I had to make some substitutions. I used cream of chicken soup instead of mushroom. I used 1/2 of a packet of savory herb and garlic soup mix instead of caeser or italian because he doesn't like either. I omitted the green beans because he wouldn't eat those either. It was good, but he said it could use some meat with it.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packetdry caesar salad dressing mix
- 1 (25 ounce) packagefrozen cheese ravioli, thawed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian cut green beans, drained
- 1⁄4 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine soup, milk, sour cream and dressing mix.
- Gently stir in ravioli and green beans until well mixed.
- Pour into greased 11x 7 x 1.
- 5-inch baking dish; sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake 50 minutes at 350 degrees; uncover and bake for 5-7 minutes more or until bread crumbs are golden.