Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Kraft Foods www.kraftfoods.com
- 1 envelope good seasons gourmet caesar salad dressing, mix or 1 envelope Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes, cut in chunks
- 1 medium red peppers or 1 medium green pepper, cut into pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into pieces
- Prepare salad dressing mix as directed on envelope with vinegar and oil, omitting water.
- Toss remaining ingredients with dressing mixture.
- Spoon evenly onto double layer of heavy-duty aluminum foil to form tightly-sealed pouch.
- Grill over medium coals 30 to 35 minutes or until tender, turning halfway through grilling time to prevent burning.
- Oven Method: Prepare as directed except for grilling.
- Spoon evenly into 10x15x1-inch baking pan lined with foil.
- Bake at 400°F (205°C) for 40 minutes or until tender.
Great aroma and flavor, but I had to bake the potatoes longer than 40 minutes. Next time I'll cut the potatoes into small cubes.