Recipe by MarieRynr
I am always looking for new and delicious ways to prepare pork chops. These are delicious, easy to put together and use things that are in most people's pantries. A real family pleaser. Serve with rice pilaf and a green vegetable.
Top Review by mysuns
I used inch thick pork loin chops and thought this was excellent! I also took the advice from another reviewer and baked potatoes with the pork. I used a 9X13 glass baking dish, quartered 3 russet potatoes and all I did was to brush some caesar dressing on the potatoes and sprinkle with the parmesan and baked for an hour.
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup creamy caesar salad dressing
- 4 pork loin chops with bone (1/2 inch thick)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese (1 oz)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375*F. Spray a 12 X 8 inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In pie pan or shallow dish, mix flour and Italian seasoning. Pour dressing into another pie pan or shallow dish.
- Coat both sides of each pork chop with the flour mixture; dip into dressing, coating both sides well. Place in baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Discard any remaining flour and dressing.
- Bake uncovered, 35 to 40 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center.