- 3 cups uncooked dried rotini pasta
- 10 ounces cooked turkey
- 1 cup caesar salad dressing
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 cups italian lettuce
- 4 plum tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- cook pasta according to package directions. rinse with cold water; drain.
- combine pasta, turkey and 1/2 cup of the salad dressing in a large bowl. Cover; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Stir in cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and additional salad dressing. If desired; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and coarsely ground black pepper.