Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple, tasty and can be made in a flash!
- 2 lbs orange roughy fillets, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup caesar salad dressing
- 2 cups butter flavored crackers, crushed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Place thawed or fresh fillets in a baking dish.
- drizzle with dressing adn sprinkle with cracker crumbs.
- Bake uncovered at 400 for 19 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 3-5 minutes longer or until fish flakes easiliy with fork.
I too decided to use low fat Caesar dressing, plus I used cod as it is similar in texture to orange roughy. I also used parmesan instead of cheddar since this was a potluck type dinner with ingredients on hand. The fish was extremely flavorful and moist. Yum!
This was soo easy and delicious. A great way to use up orange roughy in the freezer. I also used low fat caesar dressing, and it was still delicious. Thanks for posting! This is a great weeknight meal.
This dish is simple and tasty. The prep took no time at all, and I was pleased with how good it tasted. We used non-fat ceasar dressing - this was a good improvement on what would otherwise have been a high-fat serving.