Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Chop and mash the anchovy fillets on a cutting board.
- Put in a bowl and blend in the mayonnaise.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend well.
- Cover and chill.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Seafood, Deli Roast Beef Or Turkey, Radishes, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Snow Peas
Made a half recipe for a group of teens and served with raw veggies. There was none left for my wife and I, (Just a few drops) only enough to post a review. Will make again, this time allowing flavors to develop for longer. Although, the half hour chilled provided enough flavor for this group! Great way to force veggies into their system.
I can't believe this recipe has been on Zaar for 8 years without being reviewed! It is outstanding!! The combination of flavors is perfect! I will be adding this to my party faves!