- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 158.51 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 59.14 ml lemon juice
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Place the chicken in a medium bowl.
- In a blender, combine the remaining ingredients, Blend on high speed until mixture is smooth. Pour blended mixture over chicken, cover, and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours, or overnight.
- Grill chicken 3 to 4 minutes per side, until no pink remains and the juices run clear.