Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I like that is something different to do with chicken.
Make and share this Caesar Grilled Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 158.51 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 59.14 ml lemon juice
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Place the chicken in a medium bowl.
- In a blender, combine the remaining ingredients, Blend on high speed until mixture is smooth. Pour blended mixture over chicken, cover, and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours, or overnight.
- Grill chicken 3 to 4 minutes per side, until no pink remains and the juices run clear.
Great marinade! The only thing I changed was to move Step 1 to Step 3 and moved Steps 2 & 3 up one. Two to three hours to overnight seemed a long time to preheat the grill! :)
Marinated chicken cutlets which were rather thin so these cooked very quickly on the barbecue grill. Wonderful marinade and very tasty. Only change was to use fresh garlic. Served them sliced over Greek salad with feta cheese. Great dinner. Thanks for posting.
Easy and delicious! The chicken was very moist and tender, and I love the way the parmesan gets when it's grilled. Great way to grill chicken, I'll definitely be making this again. Thanks for posting, made for PAC Spring 2010.