- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Place the chicken in a medium bowl.
- In a blender, combine the remaining ingredients, Blend on high speed until mixture is smooth. Pour blended mixture over chicken, cover, and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours, or overnight.
- Grill chicken 3 to 4 minutes per side, until no pink remains and the juices run clear.