Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
You can substitute sliced toasted almonds or freshly grated Parmesan cheese instead of the dried cranberries.
- 2 cups water
- 3⁄4 lb green beans (3 cups)
- 1⁄4 cup caesar salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- Heat water to boiling in 2-quart saucepan. Add beans. Heat to boiling. Boil uncovered 5 minutes. Cover and boil 2 to 5 minutes longer or until crisp tender; drain. Toss with dressing.
- Place beans in serving bowl. Sprinkle with cranberries.
I used shredded parmesan cheese as I didn't have any dried cranberries. I can only find sweetened dried cranberries in the grocery store and I try to stay away from the sugar as I am diabetic. This dish was very appealing in appearance and hubby and I both enjoyed it. Will make for a family dinner the next time as it is very flavorful, fast, and very delicious.