Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my adopted recipes. I have not made it yet, so the only revision I have made was to make the anchovies optional.
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 can anchovy (optional)
- 4 bacon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 lemon
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Crush garlic in oil with fork in bowl.
- Add 1/2 can anchovies, capers & chop mince with oil.
- Separate egg yolks in small bowl and add to mixing bowl. Add worcestershire sauce, lemon, tabasco, vinegar and bacon bits; mix well.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Toss salad and add croutons and cheese.