Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
Make and share this Caesar Egg Strata recipe from Food.com.
- cooking spray
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons 2% low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄2 slice whole grain bread, cut into cubes
- 2 teaspoons packaged pre-cooked bacon bits
- 1 tablespoon freshly shaved parmesan cheese
- Spray a small bowl with cooking spray. Add eggs, milk and dressing; whisk together. Stir in bread cubes and bacon bits.
- Microwave on medium-high (70 % power) for 1 to 2 minutes, until soft curds form, stirring several times so eggs stay fluffy. Top with cheese.