Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great dressing - it makes me look forward to eating salad. This recipe makes a HUGE batch of dressing, but this is hands down the BEST Caesar dressing I've ever eaten. Thankfully Carnival kindly provided the recipe to me upon request. I will be breaking this down into smaller increments to make here at home. I have left measurements as I received them. You'll have to convert them from metric on your own. Or use the exact metric measurements for best results.
- Place egg yolks in a bowl and mix at high speed until creamy.
- Add oil slowly while beating and an emulsion starts to form.
- Continue adding oil in a slow stream until you have all the oil blended in and mixture looks like mayonnaise.
- Add rest of the ingredients and adjust seasoning to taste.
- Chill dressing until ready to use.